Vallejuelo is still a top rated value-priced cigar, and was considered to be the best bargain cigar several years ago. The price is still about the same, and so is the quality… Read more
Cohiba Connecticut is the first Cohiba cigar made with an Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade wrapper. Having a price tag of $20 per cigar, Cohiba Connecticut is considered a super-premium cigar… Read more
Review of Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask cigars blended by AJ Fernandez in collaboration with Rabbit Hole Bourbon, scheduled for release on June 3, 2019… Read more
Review of Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades small batch cigar made entirely with Nicaraguan tobaccos and having some unusual characteristics… Read more
- Trinidad Espiritu to be released pre-IPCPR… Read more!
- Joya de Nicaragua’s Antaño Gran Reserva Presidente and Selección de Torcedor in stores… Read more!
- Diesel to launch Whiskey Row Sherry Cask in partnership with Rabbit Hole Bourbon… Read more!
- Altadis U.S.A. announces the release of the Montecristo Espada Oscuro… Read more!
- Drew Estate announces the shipping of ACID Plush and ACID Croqueta to retailers nationwide… Read more!
I had high expectations for the Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Vibrato cigar, since the the Maestro vitola scored an impressive 94 rating in the March/April 2019 edition of Cigar Aficionado magazine… Read more
Review of Hair of the Dog, a new limited edition Diesel cigar developed by AJ Fernandez with a blend made entirely of Nicaraguan Habano… Read more