Cohiba Connecticut is the first Cohiba cigar made with an Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade wrapper. Having a price tag of $20 per cigar, Cohiba Connecticut is considered a super-premium cigar… Read more
Review of Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask cigars blended by AJ Fernandez in collaboration with Rabbit Hole Bourbon, scheduled for release on June 3, 2019… Read more
- Trinidad Espiritu to be released pre-IPCPR… Read more!
- Joya de Nicaragua’s Antaño Gran Reserva Presidente and Selección de Torcedor in stores… Read more!
- Diesel to launch Whiskey Row Sherry Cask in partnership with Rabbit Hole Bourbon… Read more!
- Altadis U.S.A. announces the release of the Montecristo Espada Oscuro… Read more!
- Drew Estate announces the shipping of ACID Plush and ACID Croqueta to retailers nationwide… Read more!
Review of Hair of the Dog, a new limited edition Diesel cigar developed by AJ Fernandez with a blend made entirely of Nicaraguan Habano… Read more
Hair of the Dog is a new limited edition Diesel cigar developed by AJ Fernandez with a blend made entirely of Nicaraguan Habano… Read more
Alec Bradley Magic Toast cigars are made with Nicaraguan and Honduran tobaccos and feature two binders. I got mine from Alec and Bradley Rubin… Read more
The artisans of Cohiba are proud to unveil COHIBA CONNECTICUT, a super-premium release that marks an important milestone for the brand, as this is the first Cohiba to be wrapped in Connecticut Shade… Read more